Friday, October 16, 2015

I hide my words and stories from the world. Because I'm really happy. I've never been so madly in love with life. And I want to savour these days as long as they're here. Keep them to myself, really close to my heart. Away from those who have snatched them every time. I felt this alive three and a half years ago. And now it feels like another phase of awakening. A realization that patience pays and that the Universe gives it's due in time. It brings you those wonderful people you always wanted. Those experiences you dreamt of. Those conversations that strike your braincells and make you ponder about life and existence. Those connections that spark your soul. Those wounds that don't hurt anymore. This newfound confidence and independence.

I've never been so madly in love with life before.

0 scribbling(s):

Post a Comment