Thursday, August 13, 2015

I'm learning to accept myself. Learning to cope with my flaws. Training myself that I can't please them all but at least do my best. That's what I did. And that's what I'll continue to do. My ways are different from yours, but that does not make me a horrible or selfish person. I just love myself a lot more than you. Your codes and ethics are not what I walk on. Your choices are not what I meekly submit to. Compromise is not a term in my dictionary. And even though I'm a rebel to your wishes I still care a lot more for you than you could ever imagine, immune to your disbelief.

With that, I'm on my way to live my dreams. To bring myself the happiness and peace I deserved. To be resurrected and redeemed.

Thank you Angel, I know you prayed hard for me, for this to happen. And I'll make you proud.

#feelingblessed #oneweektobliss

0 scribbling(s):

Post a Comment