Sunday, July 12, 2015

I just wish I could sneak into your mind. Without you knowing. And unearth your words. Make sure I read your eyes correctly, double check if my heart is not wandering and making up its own fairy tales. I can see some old wounds. I can see your dreams for me. I can see unfulfilled desires. Make your inner voice speak to me. Make your hand hold mine and let yourself flow towards me like the waves. I am right next to you today. I have your back and you got my shoulder. I don’t trust forever but today is ours. Come, tell me your stories. With the innocence of a kid, enthusiasm of a teen and pains of an older man. I want to know you in and out. I want to know what you are made of. There’s a vacant seat next to mine and a place in my heart that no one can see, with our memories written all over. Come, read your life to me. 

0 scribbling(s):

Post a Comment