Thursday, July 23, 2015

It is not the departure but

I know exactly what's going to happen after I am gone. It is not the departure but the aftermath I am preparing for...

Will they be together? Will they look after each other? Will I be able to hear them or see them? What are the stories they'll tell me? Will they motivate me to build them something? Will they inspire me to be strong or break me in an alien land? Will they affect me as much? Will it really be the escape, the starting afresh? Or will it just be pieces reassembled from what's broken now?

Will I learn to love you and give it my all? Will we think about each other as much as we do today?

I have said goodbyes before and practice indeed makes man perfect.. Goodbyes are such an exception to the rule.

0 scribbling(s):

Post a Comment