Sunday, June 21, 2015

What is it here that you come to read?
Trying to find the keys to my soul. Or answers to your questions. Or yourself in my words…

Is it my distance that gets you curious? Do you come here only when I don’t talk to you for days at end, just to know what’s happening?
Or are you the one who visits me here almost thrice a day… like my words were therapy prescribed to you? Maybe it’s what you call therapy… Maybe it’s what I call slow poison… Coz I prefer to write when something consumes me… something that could be fatal, if not let out…

And while you get thinking, if this post is about you, let me tell you, you may not be alone…
Read it over and over, between the lines… Did you see glimpses of a ‘me’ you didn’t know at all?

The keys to my soul… Your answers… You…

Did you succeed in finding any? Or are you still lost?

0 scribbling(s):

Post a Comment