Sunday, March 8, 2015

And here we are today...

And here we are today. Suppressing our real selves after baring our souls. Knowing each other well enough to look through masks. Wanting to reach out, yet not being able to. What have we done to each other? After all the beginnings you used to speak of, is this the end we deserved? Maybe yes. Maybe it was better to let go now, with fewer memories to deal with. Maybe I was not strong enough to fight the world for you. Maybe your fading faith in me distanced me further. Maybe we would have been really awesome together. Maybe we connected because we balanced each other. Maybe all that we shared would haunt us at some point or the other, for the rest of our lives. Maybe it was all a dream, a beautiful magical dream.

I know you hate it when I use the word ‘Maybe’. But isn’t that what we were? An uncertainty…

0 scribbling(s):

Post a Comment