Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The earth and the sky

If you are my earth, let me be your sky.. Shielding you from the wrath of the universe.. Sending you dewdrops of kisses at dawn, keeping you warm in the embrace of sunrays, adorning you with starlit nights..
Your trees would grow tall and reach out to me, I'd shower your heart with rains of love.. I would see myself in your oceanic eyes while you would write me notes in clouds.. We'd look at each other night and day.. Tossing and turning in each others arms.. Exploring new lands and constellations with every season.. Chirping birds would celebrate our union, flying in bliss, carrying to me the aroma of your soil on their feet.. And you could feel my presence in their wings I touched..
And we'd spend billions of years together, glued to each other through good and bad.

If you are my earth, let me be your sky...

1 scribbling(s):

ashiot said...

Wow!Loved the last line the most.

Post a Comment