Saturday, September 8, 2012

When moments get lonesome...

I wish I had a pet...

Someone who'd walk me to office and look forward to my return
Someone who'd make me smile in my darkest moments
Someone who'd make me feel special when the world taunts me
Someone who'd love me for what I am 
Someone who'd listen to my gossips and ranting
Someone who'd not judge me by my looks or clothes
Someone who'd accompany me during my meals
Someone who'd give me my daily dose of hugs
Someone who'd keep me safe and guard me with his life 
Someone who'd make loneliness alien to me
Someone who'd make me trust virtues like loyalty and love
Someone who'd inspire the best in me
Someone who I could call my own...

And sometimes I feel so blessed to have those darlings under my building

0 scribbling(s):

Post a Comment