You know you are in Mumbai when...
1. Vendors, cabbies, rick wallahs attempt small talk with you.
2. You crave for Bun Maska and Vada pav and the dearest of all, 'cutting-chai'.
3. You call onion as 'kanda' and potato as 'batata'.
4. You call the policeman 'mamu' or 'pandu'.
5. Someone asks you the 'east' or the 'west' side of a particular station.
6. You are a master at the art of bargaining.
7. Traffic jams and long queues don't bother you.
8. You have hung on for dear life at the local door.
9. When you think everyone who lives to the south of you is a snob and to the north of you sucks.
10. You meet Delhiites and feel no sense of kinship with them.
11. Crorepati, Lakhpati, Hazarpati, Chillarpati all travel in local trains daily.
12. If someone calls you "aap", you start laughing on their faces.
13. You love wading through knee deep mucky water in the monsoons, and actually call it ''romantic'.
14. When you value time in seconds and minutes.
15. "Gheun Tak" is your life ideology.
16. There is only one season throughout the year.
17. When there's no place to breathe in the trains but there's place to play cards and sing bhajans!
18. You snigger every time somebody says "Im going to Grant road!"
19. You keep spare candles in your kitchen or store water in drums.
Cheers to 19 years n Mumbai!! and many more to come =)