Monday, November 8, 2010

When I am gone...........

When I am gone...........

the days would seem longer..........
the nights filled with mystic memories...........
you would search me in the darkest mists......
in the arms of the golden beams of rays......
the hand that held yours, everytime we walked...........
the fingers that ruffled your hair........
the smile that warmed your heart.........
the kisses that caressed your face.......
the hugs that brought us closer.......
that assurance, that sense of security........
that feeling of being loved more than life.......

i won't take them as i go.....miles away......
they will be there with you forever and ever.........
for our love is like 'eternity'
and our separation...........just a fragment of time

for you are the music in me....
the soul of my soul.......
my reason to live each day....
an inspiration for me to dream..
my reflection.....my shadow.........

0 scribbling(s):

Post a Comment