Friday, October 22, 2010

When I need you the most

When I need you the most...
You are seldom by my side
Sometimes I wonder if it is your fault
Sometimes I don't pay attention at all

When time cheats us both
Keeps you occupied, and me yearning for you
At times, it is the other way round
Why this situation, so frequent, Now?

Maybe I ask too much of you
Maybe I cling on, when I am not supposed to
Maybe I got more used to you than you got to me
Maybe I was selfish, impulsive, impatient

I have forgotten the life I had before you
I can't seem to go back to it
Do I have a world beyond you?
Maybe I don't want one

Just waiting for you to understand
Just praying for time to rewind
Just remembering the days when we were all to ourselves
Just craving for your mere presence

When I need you the most....

0 scribbling(s):

Post a Comment