Thursday, October 28, 2010

From A to B to C to..........

In a couple of days, I'll be away from Pune. Back home. Back to where I belong. My hideout, my home =)

And then in another three days I'll be off to the land of beaches (Goa) alone. Be meeting people called 'relatives' after nearly 11 years. Some young, some on the death bed. The irony is that, I know I'll be seeing some people for the very last time.
There are also some who I wish I could kill, brutally murder. Yes, I feel that kind of violence everytime they cross my mind. And I do hope to accomplish some bit of it when I go there. And I will, much to a lot of dismayed minds. Who cares anyway?
Because there are people there I love and care a lot for, and these bastards kill them everyday. It's time they get a dose of their own medicine.

After 5 days, I'll be back to Mumbai and home again. Be there until my indecisive college finally gets manly enough to take decisions on time.

Lots of travel, lots of tasks !!!
And I am all geared for it

It's just that I am gonna miss You bigtime!! =(

0 scribbling(s):

Post a Comment